“Regretting a tattoo; tattoo removal is your hope – It’s not painful…”
Advance Clinic, laser tattoo removal is your ultimate solution for faster fading tattoo, flawless results and affordable cost of removal.
We have the expertise, professionally trained staffs, most advanced technology for tattoo removal and no one can beat our quote.
Facts about Tattoo & Reason behind Removal:
- 30% people in world have tattoo or scar mark
- 50% of millennial have at least one tattoo
- 25% of the total having at least one tattoo is regretting their decision
- Thus, laser tattoo removal is seen as the only non – surgical option to undo the regret
- It’s believed to have minimal to zero side effects
How long it takes for tattoo removal?
Tattoo removal will ensure fading away of tattoo or scars within 2 to 3 laser sessions. The removal process depends from person to person and based on many facts.
- Evaluation of skin type (Fitzpatrick Skin type)
- Analyzing does the tattoo have layering (is the tattoo a cover up one)
- Location or position of the tattoo in your body, can affect the time taken for removal or fading away
- Ink colors are to be analyzed and evaluated, as it has direct impact over removal results
- The amount of ink used is also a concern (the more vivid the tattoo; the higher the time taken)
- If there’s a pre-existing scarring, then it will take more precaution and time
Note: Therefore, the conditions of the tattoo and body determine the overall time and laser sessions required for tattoo removal.
Does Tattoo Removal leave behind any scar mark?
- No, tattoo removal is a safe process and it doesn’t leave behind any scar mark.
- It’s unusual for any scar from laser tattoo removal; unless the scar mark was present there from before
- Any pre-existing scar marks will remain, and may requires other treatments like laser resurfacing for it to dissolve
- Zero scar mark is reported; minimal side effects are noted
Side Effects of Tattoo Removal:
These’ are just after effects of tattoo removal; they cannot be even termed as side effects. For small tattoo’s they are negligible.
- Redness of skin is common
- Tenderness is also seen in patients after tattoo removal sessions
- Swelling is noted, in many cases; if the size of the tattoo is bigger (swelling is mild)
- Blistering occurs; but goes away in 48 hours
- Minor bruises, which gets heal in 3 to 5 days
- If tattoo size is abnormally large, like in back side of body, chest, complete arm then it can cause pigmentation for few weeks
Thus, there’s nothing to fear and none of the side effects of laser tattoo removal is permanent. Further, they dissolve or heal from 3 days to maximum few weeks.
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure:
- Selective Removal
- Fading prior to a cover up
No, more regrets! No, embarrassment! Book an appointment today…