“Hair Loss is the God’s way of telling me I’ human; but figuring out the right hair loss treatment with Advance Clinic is my way of saying no to baldness”…
Hair loss can be significant in both male and female. It’s commonly known as male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness.
The pattern baldness occurs due to androgenic alopecia. It’s a common form of genetic disorder, affecting hairs in both men and women. However, the impact on both men and women are different; and thus Advance Clinic believes hair loss treatments should be customized solutions.
Advance Clinic note down the 15 most devastating hair loss conditions:
- Alopecia Areata – Marginal Alopecia occurring due to genes or hereditary complexities
- Alopecia Totalisa – Complete destruction of hair scalp
- Alopecia Universalis – Complete destruction of hair scalp and body hair
- Ophiasisa – Hair loss resembling wave like pattern and encircle the complete head
- Traction Alopecia – Damage of papilla & hair follicle due to pulling, tension, & breakage
- Chignon Alopecia – Form of traction alopecia, occurring in crown region of head
- Trichotillomania – Compulsive pulling of own hair, causing visible hair loss
- Hypotrichosisa – Hair loss condition where hair is never grown right from birth
- Anagen Effluvium – Thinning & shedding of hairs at alarming rate; due to chemotherapy or radiation
- Telogen Effluvium – Follicles prematurely goes to dormant phase of growth due to stress or illness
- Cicatricial Alopecia – It’s also known scarring alopecia; a rare disorder causing permanent hair loss conditions
- Central Centrifugal Cicatricial Alopecia CCCA – It occurs from tight hairstyles or chemical burns from relaxers or straighteners
- Lichen Planopilaris – It occurs due to a skin disease known as lichen planus; it can cause permanent hair loss
- Folliculitis – Bacterial infection leading to hair loss or scarring and it’s easily treatable
- Trichorrhexis Nodosa – Hair fibers defect leading hair damage or hair break
Advance Clinic, have best trichologist, skilled hair loss experts, and customized hair solutions to counteract these 15 most devastating men and women pattern baldness.
Join Advance Clinic Movement of Healthy Hairs ~ Say no to Female Pattern Baldness:
We understand men and women are different; their body, their biological process, hormonal fusion, and glandular function are exactly opposite. Therefore, we at “Advance Clinic” treats female pattern baldness with unique approach scientifically designed to regrow the lost hairs in women.
Our trichologist, dermatologists, and cosmetologists works seamlessly to identify the cause of hair fall, design customized hair prevention or restoration solution, and prescribe cosmetics that will suit your hair type as well as skin.
Sneak Peek into Advance Clinic Hair Treatments, Non-Surgical Procedures:
Step in Advance Clinic ~ Get your shining hairs back forever!