Knowing the Useful Facts on Hair Problems
Any form of hair loss, balding and hair thinning is referred to as alopecia and the prime cause of this condition is ageing. Usually, this hair loss problem remains untreated, as regular hair loss is considered a natural phenomenon. However, if the hair fall goes beyond the normal range it comes out as a reason of concern and thus you need to get the proper treatment. You now need to find the skilled alopecia doctors who can help you to get rid of all worries.
Fixing an Appointment
First, you need to fix an appointment and you can now get familiar with the schedule booking your date. You can now consult with the doctor online where you can write your queries getting an immediate response. In this way, you can stay away from hair problems that give you the confidence to go ahead exploring life in a new way.
When you are having hair problems?
Here are mentioned the symptoms of hair problems:
- Loss of hair in clumps from your scalp
- Trichotillomania is the condition where you tear or pull out hair from scalp
- Unexplained loss of hair from different parts of your body
- Thinning of hair without any reason
If you face any of these symptoms you are facing hair problems and it’s important to take care of your scalp.
Understanding the Hair Growth Cycle
The scalp keeps growing al the time and no two hair have the same growth rate. Every hair has it’s own growth cycle, which is influenced by certain factors such as age, nutrition, illness and ethnicity.
There are three phases of your hair growth, which are:
- Anagen: This is the phase when 80-90% of hair grows and it exists for -7 years. Hair growth during this phase depends on your genetics.
- Catagen signifies the end of the growth stage and only 1% of hair grows in this phase and lasts around 10-14 days.
- Telogen: It’s the resting phase when the hair rests on your scalp and it falls on at a certain time.
Nowadays, you can find the Best Doctor for hair treatment in Noida and thus you can improve the way of life.