Insights into hair loss treatment by Expert
Hair loss is common problem in today’s context; but the reasons for hair fall should be identified. Always, remember it’s essential to comprehend why you’re losing hair and then opt for solution.
Hair loss treatment, cannot proceed further, and opting for any treatment without knowing the root cause, will never benefit you in long run. Men are worst hit with male pattern baldness; and they are the one getting bald sooner now days.
Therefore, we discuss the root causes of hair loss in men with expert from ‘Advance Clinic’.
Q: What are the causes of hair loss in men?
A: Men are more prone to hair loss, in comparison to women due to their biological set up. However, these days’ women are not completely immune from hair loss either. In recent decades the symptoms of female pattern baldness is very much pronounced in women. Especially in urban areas both men and women are equally at risk of early stage hair fall.
There are 5 main reasons, for hair loss in men and women. One can say, men are more affected due to their exposure, situations, and genes.
- Stress: Work pressure, odd job hours, stress related to professional demands, and personal stress can induce early stage hair fall in men. Stress often leads to damage of hair follicles and it can easily lead to weakening of hairs. Thus, hair fall is gradual outcome. For, proper nourishing of hair follicles one’s life need to be stress free.
- Addictions: Men are prone to consumption of alcohol and smoking. These results in woes of hair fall. The worst happens with substance or drug abuse, as it leads to acute hair fall and can lead to patches of baldness.
- Genetic: Male are genetically prone to baldness; thus they suffer from androgenetic alopecia. It’s a kind of genetic male pattern thinning of hairs. The male pattern thinning or baldness often results in baldness in front and top of the head.
- Diet: Poor diet often leads to hair fall; as hair follicles don’t receive proper nutrition, they tend to fall. One reason for dietary effects on hairs is due to too much dependence on junk food. Junk food don’t have too much of nutrition, in comparison to home-made food.
- Pollution: One of the curses of modernity is raising level of pollution; it’s adversely affecting our life. Right from skin to hairs, all are being badly affected by pollution. The health of hair follicles is damaged by pollution, dust and dirt. The consequences of pollution exposure leads to hair fall, dandruff, scalp infection and rough hairs.
Q: How can we save ourselves?
A: The first and foremost requisite is to opt for best hair regime. This is only possible through consulting one of the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi. The hair clinic is not restricted to just transplantation; but they also treat hair loss problem, evaluate scalp, administer right treatment and set a balanced diet.
So, you can slowly feel the difference, and later see the change in your volume or texture of hairs. So, it’s basically not few days magic, but a constant will to care for hairs.
In our next part we will continue with our more interesting and engrossing facts about hair care.