5 Reasons: Good bye to Shaving & Yes to Laser Hair Reduction
Hair is always special for any human; but unwanted hair can be an embarrassment. Especially women are sufferers of unwanted body hair; however, in today’s context even metrosexual men are very conscious about their unwanted body hair.
Therefore, people have to waste a lot of time every day or alternate day to get rid of body hair. The solution is always to opt for permanent hair removal. It’s safe, easy, and time saving in long run. So, is it saves your money.
8 Popular Method of Hair Removal:
- Depilatory Cream
- Hot Waxing
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Medications for unwanted hairs
These, are 8 popular ways to get rid of your hair. Shaving is considered to be the easily acceptable and most popular of all method for hair reduction. The strange fact is shaving, which is supposed to be the easiest, quickest, accessible, and cheap; is in not really true. It’s rather the time and money consuming procedure.
In entire lifetime you spend lot of time shaving your arms, legs and armpit, which is wastage of time in this valuable life. It’s also very monotonous, boring, and frustrating to follow a routine every day.
In terms of money, you will spend more in shaving, then in laser hair removal. Let’s look into the information to justify the irrational thoughts or claims about shaving v/s hair removal by laser procedure.
Info ~ Shaving v/s Laser:
- According to a survey, 58% women chose to opt for shaving, over other hair removal procedures.
There’s a less awareness about laser procedure for removing unwanted body hair.
- It seems a quick method, but shaving is both time consuming and money consuming process. It has to be followed every day or every alternate day.
Laser for hair reduction is a permanent process. It’s one time and is effective up to 95% in the complete elimination of unwanted body hairs.
- Shaving is considered by experts at skin treatment clinic in Noida as delivering short term results, with never ending costs.
On the other hand, hair reduction by laser is effective, long term result oriented, and onetime costs. Sometimes, you may have to go for 2 to 3 sessions, depending on the density of hairs. But, still it’s less costly and one time process in comparison to shaving.
- In average women end 58 days of their life shaving their body hairs, which equates to 1402 hours of life.
In laser reduction of hair, it’s a process of just 2 hours.
Don’t you think you can save 1400 hours of your life? So, is money saved? So, opt for laser over shaving.
- Shaving is a process to be followed, else results will vanish.
Whereas, laser is a process, which gives results of permanent in nature. Even if some areas hair regrows, they are very fine and get eradicated in second session.
Say, goodbye to shaving, tweezing, waxing – Say yes to Laser Hair Reduction…