5 Quick and Quirky Facts about Laser Hair Removal
Stop thinking razor; start thinking laser…
Laser hair reduction will give soft, sexy and smooth skin permanently. So, today’s modern women don’t go for traditional methods to remove unwanted body hair.
A very startling yet disturbing stat says an average woman shaves 7,718 times in her lifetime. It may sound funny for us, but it shows women have to shave their unwanted body hairs after every two days.
Now, this becomes not only a headache but an irritating routine to follow almost every alternate day. This not only eats up your time every day, but also leads to clumsiness if you fail to shave.
You will not be able to wear clothes revealing your legs or armpits, as it can be embarrassing for you.
The time saved forever between rusty razors and a joy of never shaving again is called laser hair removal session.
Thus, it’s a 99% permanent solution for unwanted body hair growths. Further, you will not have to worry every day morning. You will feel more confident and graceful to make your presence felt on every occasion.
Know the Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
These are quick and quirky insights into the procedure of the loved therapy known as laser hair reduction. It talks about the undoubtedly process that creates magic for women. It is the solution that gives flawless and gentle skin.
Knowing it from depth will give us more motivation to leave aside traditional method of hair removal from body, and opt for the unconventional yet the fast accepted modern method of laser.
- Laser treatment aimed at removal of hairs from body is focused on fixed treatment sessions. For removal of hairs from body it takes 8 to 10 weeks and for hair reduction from face it takes 4 to 6 weeks.
- It guarantees 90% permanent hair removal in 4 to 8 treatments. The sessions of treatment depends on the hairs coarseness and density.
- The darker the hairs, the better the results as laser treatment works better with hairs having higher concentration of pigment in the follicle. The pigment is also known as melanin.
- The do’s and don’ts of laser hair removal says one shouldn’t opt for waxing, shaving, plucking, and threading. It’s advised to not go for any traditional method of hair removal from 4 weeks before treatment.
- Skin treatment clinic also points out that one should avoid sun exposure, use of tanners and use of solariums before the treatment starts.
Warning: The process of hair reduction from body is not done if you have a tan.
There are many benefits of going for laser hair removal, but you should start it as early as possible. The results are always permanent, but it takes patience and commitment to continue sessions.
The laser hair reduction to get rid of unwanted body hair is lasting, affordable, safe, effective and reliable. So, get ready to feel beautiful and book your consultation today with ‘Advance Clinic’.