4 Skin Care & Beauty Tips from Top Beauty Bloggers
Beauty is priceless, and the most sought after in today’s context. Be it men, be it women, be it kids and be it aged people they all can identify beauty.
Beauty can means different to different person; but the essence of beauty remains the same for one and all.
A beautiful person is one who possesses a clear, glowing, and radiant skin.
There are many hard work that goes into keep oneself beautiful, maintained, fit and young. So, many are just not ready, some are lazy, and some give excuses of their schedule.
But sooner or later, they all realize the importance of beauty in life. Beauty means to present oneself in highest possible manner; and importantly beauty is the reflection of your personality.
Thus, skin experts say your skin will determine half of your personality. So, don’t ignore it. Care for your skin, pamper your skin and invest on your skin.
Check Quick tit-bit for skin care starters…
Few Skin Treatments for Lazy & Busy People:
- Laser Hair Reduction (Easily done on appointment at ‘Laser Hair Removal in Delhi’)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Wrinkles Treatment
- IPL Photo Facial
- Power Glow Facial
- Signature Facial
- Acne Treatment
- Broken Capillaries Treatment
- Dark Circles Treatment
- Laser Birthmark Removal
- Pigmentation & Uneven Skin Tone
- Stem Cell Therapy for Face
These all treatments are a phone call away; and you can book appointment any day, any time with dermatologist at ‘Advance Clinic’. This is not the end to it; there are many awe-inspiring treatments for skin care, anti-aging, and facial. You just need to consult, and opt for the treatment, which suits your skin type.
Coming back to our topic of beauty, we will look into the 4 tips from top beauty blogger.
- “If you live in a city where humidity is low and the air is dry, like LA, I recommend keeping a humidifier in your bedroom to help skin stay hydrated. I notice a huge difference when I use my humidifier. When I don’t, I wake up with dull, super dry skin.”
Sheryl Luke, Walk in Wonderland
- “In my late 20’s, I decided to ramp up my skincare routine by adding serums to my daily mix. My most recent find is the No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum. I’ll gently rub a quarter-sized amount of serum to my face post-cleanse, pre-moisturizer. There’s no doubt that in the four weeks since I’ve started incorporating this serum into my AM and PM routine that I’ve noticed a dramatic improvement in my skin. Specifically, the peptides help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the antioxidants ward off free-radical damage.”
Lisa Allen, Lunchpails & Lipsticks
- “To boost collagen and prevent wrinkles, I apply serum by gently pressing it into my skin, followed by massaging my face in an upwards motion. Patting on the product helps to stimulate circulation and massaging upwards will flush out any toxins that have built up in your lymph nodes.”
Caitlin Lindquist, Dash of Darling
- “We all know that regular exercise is good for your heart, mind and body, but it turns out that a workout is also amazing for your skin. Because your circulation increases when you break a sweat, you’ll finish your workout with perfect, natural glow.”
Kimberly Smith, Penny Pincher Fashion
Do, take lessons from the industry’s best name; and follow it in your life. Flawless skin, gives you the confidence and aura to charm one and all.
Credit to Source: Allure – Beauty Blog