10 Health Complications of Obesity and 8 Weight Loss Tips
Lifestyle adds up to our body fitness or body problem; healthy body will have healthy mind and soul.
Half of complications in our health starts from our body weight also called obesity. The term obesity refers to a situation of body, where the person has more than average body fat.
Obesity has countless bad affect over our lifestyle, longevity and living standards.
On count of finger tips, we bring some obvious and common problems arising out of obesity…
- Obesity brings unhealthy body shape.
- It leads to expanding of liver by depositing extra fat. It can lead to disease like ‘jaundice, bile formation, and ill functioning of liver or even indigestion.
- Obesity is blamed for high cholesterol in the body. It can lead to many complications, which can be life threatening.
- Obesity brings cardio – vascular problems.
- Excessive fat can also lead to child birth issues in case of females.
- Obesity in man can affect sperm count or sexual stamina.
- Fat storage can also lead to high blood pressure.
- It brings aging related complicacy early in life.
- Obesity also contributes to diabetes in humans.
- Obesity can also affect our body movements, and weakening of knee joints. Thus, you are more likely to suffer from arthritis and rheumatoid.
These 10 are just icing of cake, when it comes to worst of obesity. There are many complications of obesity, which lies beyond these health complications.
Weight loss treatment is the only solace to get rid of all health complications, which can find its root in obesity.
Health experts’ at Advance Clinic Noida brings few best weight loss tips to get rid of obesity.
- You should eat your food slowly, thus you will eat less food and be more satisfied. If you eat too quickly, you will eat more food, leading to intake of more calories.
- You should make sure to avoid bringing home treats like ice-cream, cheese, peanut butter, chocolate spread, etc. As many times, we can’t control our temptation for such foods. So, we end up having more calories.
- Take lunch, back to your office. Having meals cooked at home is advisable. They consist of right nutrition, hygienically prepared and off course save your money.
- You should get plenty of sleep daily. As lack of sleep can induced hunger in us. We may eat lot more, then expected, if we are hungry.
- One of the best ways for weight management is to drink a glass of water before you start your meal. This is strongly recommended by ‘slimming center in Noida’ to reduce weight.
- Also one should drink water, once done with meals. It keeps the belly full for long time. So, we feel less hunger.
- You should always note what you’re eating. It helps in keeping a check at your food habit and intake of calories.
You should never have big lunch and big dinner on same day. It’s not good for healthy body. You should rather eat one big meal, and cut on the other.